SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- Being Loved at Home Part 11- Single Parents
- Being Loved At Home Part 9-Who’s Corner are you in?
- How to Soar Like an Eagle or Charge Like a Rhino!
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
- What Can You Do To Change The World?
- How To Fall In Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
- (3nd time) Day #5 & 6 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Giving myself a break
- (3nd time) Day #4 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Kaitlin from Texas Road House
- (3nd time) Day #3 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Clarke
- (3nd time) Day #2 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person- Jacky
Author Archives: wealthandriches
Hi everyone. So my rule for the 21 Day Challenge of meeting at least one new person a day is, that I must know their name (first name only is fine) and one thing about them. That’s at least a … Continue reading
Who knew it would be so hard to be consistent in meeting someone new every day? I ALMOST met someone new last night. Well, I did actually, but only by messenger on FB. While we had a good conversation, we … Continue reading
Well, since I blew it yesterday, I have to start all over on my 21-day challenge. Today I met Eric. He works on HVAC, different machines, and even ice machines. Today I met him repairing an ice machine. I didn’t … Continue reading
I knew before I started out my day that for sure it would give me opportunities to meet and talk with someone new. It’s Mother’s Day, and I have planned to take my wife out to Hibachi. Since we will … Continue reading
Today was the used book sale for Life Path that we go to twice a year in York. I love this book sale! Hardbacks and Bibles are $1.00 and all other books are twenty-five cents! Before I tell you who … Continue reading
Well…compared to my sparse meeting of someone new yesterday, I really made up for it today! First of all, at my new Bank that I’m trying out (Santander) I met Teller, Anna Gladfelter. I said I know another lady by … Continue reading
This one is a bit short as I was desperate to find someone new to talk to today because I was so busy. So at the end of the night at 11:30 PM I went to Giant and met a … Continue reading
Today I met Liz. I mean really met her. Yesterday I learned of her name and future position at my work, but that’s not really meeting someone. So today, I really met her. This is what I learned about Liz. … Continue reading
Today I met Susan. Susan is a lady that cleans the building I work in along with a team of other people. I believe though she’s very faithful to her job, as I’ve noticed many cleaning people come and go, … Continue reading
I’m eleven hours behind in posting this, BUT I did meet someone new yesterday. Tom. Like so many people at my work, I’ve seen Tom walking around before. I knew he was in the other department, although on the same … Continue reading