SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- It’s in the Knowing…That You Are Set Free!
- Invincible Through God
- Kimi Werner is Amazing-Spearfisher, Freediver, Shark Whisperer?, Chef,Artist, Model, and Entrepreneur
- Being Loved at Home Part 11- Single Parents
- Being Loved At Home Part 9-Who’s Corner are you in?
- How to Soar Like an Eagle or Charge Like a Rhino!
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
- What Can You Do To Change The World?
- How To Fall In Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
- (3nd time) Day #5 & 6 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Giving myself a break
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Today was the used book sale for Life Path that we go to twice a year in York. I love this book sale! Hardbacks and Bibles are $1.00 and all other books are twenty-five cents! Before I tell you who … Continue reading
Well…compared to my sparse meeting of someone new yesterday, I really made up for it today! First of all, at my new Bank that I’m trying out (Santander) I met Teller, Anna Gladfelter. I said I know another lady by … Continue reading
So, I decided to give myself a challenge, to make myself better if I possibly could in not complaining. You see I work full-time in a call center in tech support helping customers over the phone with their TV, Internet, … Continue reading
Be a giver! It’s much more enjoyable. Inspiring you to have more Wealth and Riches in every area of your life, Dexter Black Pin It
Baby in her New 2016 Honda CRV-Touring. She loves it and so do I! Memory drivers seat is so cool and it drives very smooth! Inspiring you to have more Wealth and Riches in every area of … Continue reading
April 1, 2014 we bought a car for our daughter for her 18th birthday. The car? A 2014 Honda Civic. We had to have it delivered from Baltimore as they didn’t have our color we wanted in York at the … Continue reading
I just watched a TED video of Morgana Bailey entitled The danger of hiding who you are. In her case she hid that she was a lesbian for twelve years. She became withdrawn from society where before she was outgoing … Continue reading
How to Legally Avoid Credit Card Companies and Banks From Charging You an Over The Limit Fee. Of course we all know that it’s best to not charge past 30% of your credit card limit but many times we have … Continue reading
We are humans who have external needs. We are not-self contained. We need things such as food, water, clothing, and shelter which we consider basic necessities of life. These necessities are external to ourselves, so we must acquire them in … Continue reading