SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- The Miracle Working Power of Jesus
- It’s in the Knowing…That You Are Set Free!
- Invincible Through God
- Kimi Werner is Amazing-Spearfisher, Freediver, Shark Whisperer?, Chef,Artist, Model, and Entrepreneur
- Being Loved at Home Part 11- Single Parents
- Being Loved At Home Part 9-Who’s Corner are you in?
- How to Soar Like an Eagle or Charge Like a Rhino!
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
- What Can You Do To Change The World?
- How To Fall In Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
Category Archives: giving to others
Genesis 37 Genesis 37 King James Version (KJV) 2 These are the generations of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old, was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad was with the sons of Bilhah, and with the sons … Continue reading
What is the church’s focus? I’ve had the privilege and sometimes not such much of a privilege to be a part of and visit many churches. Some very fine, and some not so fine. The nice thing is it’s given … Continue reading
Are you going so fast you’re missing your blessing? I received this email from my good friend Todd Silva (Give away a dollar a day guy) and he had such a great point I was compelled to share here: I was … Continue reading
When Should You Stop Giving? I received two emails today about giving and felt I must share them with you also! Both on giving: From The Secret Scrolls: A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne Creator of The Secret and … Continue reading
Acts Of Kindness -Your Turn Today This blog post is going to be a lot different from the rest. I hope to make it an ongoing blog post with your comments. You see, we all need love. We need to … Continue reading