SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- How to Soar Like an Eagle or Charge Like a Rhino!
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
- What Can You Do To Change The World?
- How To Fall In Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
- (3nd time) Day #5 & 6 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Giving myself a break
- (3nd time) Day #4 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Kaitlin from Texas Road House
- (3nd time) Day #3 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Clarke
- (3nd time) Day #2 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person- Jacky
- (3nd time) Day #1 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person- Meet Becky
- (2nd time) Day #2 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person a Day-Fail!
Category Archives: money
“If a little money does not go out, great money will not come in.” – Chinese proverb In order to make money in a low cost start up business, you still have to invest some money, your own or borrowed. … Continue reading
Sometimes the opportunity to make an extra $3000 a month going straight into your pocket and you fail to see it, just like I did in the case of this converted building. But you don’t have to miss the next … Continue reading
What do you really think of people who are rich? Are they all crooks? Are they people who take advantage of others? Perhaps they are pushy salesmen? Perhaps…or perhaps not? Inspiring you to have more Wealth and Riches in every … Continue reading
If you inspire or are an Entrepreneur, this is great straight forward advice from Garrett Gee Co-Founder of the app Scan . 1. “People think that to be an Entrepreneur you have to risk things. I didn’t risk anything. I … Continue reading
If you want to be wealthy-Darren Hardy http://www.darrendaily.com/want-wealthy/ Inspiring you to have more Wealth and Riches in every area of your life, Dexter Black Pin It
This kid is only 15 years old and has made thousands of dollars selling candy and sodas to his school classmates in the “black market”. Black Market because the school doesn’t allow junk food. One of the questions asked in … Continue reading
Financial education is all around us, we just don’t notice it. You don’t have to go to school to learn financial lessons. For example, when ever I’ve been in a Dollar Store I have never seen anyone with a list … Continue reading
Here are a few things that will impact individual income tax returns for tax year 2013: * The 2 percent payroll tax holiday is set to expire at the end of this year. Social Security taxes withheld from employee … Continue reading
Debt Cures Kevin Trudeau A supremely informative book! I’d recommend it to anyone. These are my notes. Not anywhere near exhaustive, but it has some good key information in it. Statute of limitations has run out. “Alleged debt” … Continue reading
Business Opportunity with Xocai Healthy Chocolate in York, Pennsylvania. I live in the York, Pennsylvania area and I’m looking for local people who are interested in a fantastic business opportunity with Xocai Healthy Chocolate. The majority of the World loves chocolate, … Continue reading