SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy – My Review
- How Forward Do You Look Ahead?
- Affirmations Work If You Do
- Don’t Just Make a Wish, Make a Plan
- How To Get Ahead In Your Job
- Don’t Just Wish For It, Go For It!
- When Pigs Fly! Attention: They Now Do! Proof Shown Here
- Success Leaves Clues- Cary Grant
- Average Time To Consider Someone A Friend
- It IS Your Season!
Category Archives: forgiven
When people ask me “How are you? My answer is “I’m blessed by The best!” I’m wondering though if people really know what I mean when I answer in that phrase? Do they think perhaps that my wife treats me … Continue reading
I being human like so many others want to “earn” my way. That I just have to do something more subconsciously. After all, I don’t deserve God’s forgiveness. None of us do according to His word. “For all have sinned … Continue reading
Man from after the fall (See Genesis Chapter 3) has been trying to be God and hide from God. Man bought the lie of Satan that if he ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil he would … Continue reading