SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- The Miracle Working Power of Jesus
- It’s in the Knowing…That You Are Set Free!
- Invincible Through God
- Kimi Werner is Amazing-Spearfisher, Freediver, Shark Whisperer?, Chef,Artist, Model, and Entrepreneur
- Being Loved at Home Part 11- Single Parents
- Being Loved At Home Part 9-Who’s Corner are you in?
- How to Soar Like an Eagle or Charge Like a Rhino!
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
- What Can You Do To Change The World?
- How To Fall In Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
Category Archives: husband
(Ken really needs to man up if this is how he’s turned out!) Men, do you have the Cojones of the Family? I interact with a lot of people on the phone daily and during those short conversations I can … Continue reading
The Needs of a Man. Do you know what your man needs? It’s been said “All a man needs is, sex, beer, and TV.” Kind of a poor joke, but funny in its own way. Is a man really that … Continue reading
Living a Life of Excellence God wants us to live a life of Excellence. Jesus said “I have come to give you life, and life more abundantly. I believe that with the word, we are to live it and … Continue reading
Sometimes people read these type of books when their marriage is on the rocks. Which isn’t a bad idea. An even better idea is to read this book even if your marriage is great. The 5 Love Languages will make … Continue reading