SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- When Pigs Fly! Attention: They Now Do! Proof Shown Here
- Success Leaves Clues- Cary Grant
- Average Time To Consider Someone A Friend
- It IS Your Season!
- He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much-What It Means
- How To Get Anything You Want
- More Than Just A Game-Cashflow Online
- Living With Intention of Becoming A Better You
- Blessed By The Best! What Does It Really Mean?
- The Miracle Working Power of Jesus
Category Archives: husband
(Ken really needs to man up if this is how he’s turned out!) Men, do you have the Cojones of the Family? I interact with a lot of people on the phone daily and during those short conversations I can … Continue reading
The Needs of a Man. Do you know what your man needs? It’s been said “All a man needs is, sex, beer, and TV.” Kind of a poor joke, but funny in its own way. Is a man really that … Continue reading
Living a Life of Excellence God wants us to live a life of Excellence. Jesus said “I have come to give you life, and life more abundantly. I believe that with the word, we are to live it and … Continue reading
Sometimes people read these type of books when their marriage is on the rocks. Which isn’t a bad idea. An even better idea is to read this book even if your marriage is great. The 5 Love Languages will make … Continue reading