SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- It’s in the Knowing…That You Are Set Free!
- Invincible Through God
- Kimi Werner is Amazing-Spearfisher, Freediver, Shark Whisperer?, Chef,Artist, Model, and Entrepreneur
- Being Loved at Home Part 11- Single Parents
- Being Loved At Home Part 9-Who’s Corner are you in?
- How to Soar Like an Eagle or Charge Like a Rhino!
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
- What Can You Do To Change The World?
- How To Fall In Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
- (3nd time) Day #5 & 6 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Giving myself a break
Category Archives: love
Hi Everybody! Sometimes when you are married, hard feelings develop and releasing them can be a challenge. It’s so easy to look at the faults in your spouse, instead of all the strengths they have. Am I right, or am … Continue reading
Dating doesn’t have stop when you get married. As a matter of fact it’s great to continue to date your spouse. Inspiring you to have more Wealth and Riches in every area of your life, Dexter Pin It
WE have one life to live, so we might as well make the most of it, right!? Right! “The quality of the conversation is determined by the quality of the questions.” – John Maxwell So considering John Maxwell’s advice we … Continue reading
“The problem with noncommunication is that we can never know what someone else is thinking or feeling if that thought or feeling is stuffed inside. Only a wizard can figure that out. The rest of us have to assume or … Continue reading
According to Dr. Oz’s article in The Good Life magazine, people rated the quality of their relationship in comparison to how far apart they slept. The closer they were in bed, the closer they were out of it. I like … Continue reading
What is the church’s focus? I’ve had the privilege and sometimes not such much of a privilege to be a part of and visit many churches. Some very fine, and some not so fine. The nice thing is it’s given … Continue reading
5 Year Wedding Anniversary Hello Everyone! My five-year Wedding Anniversary is November 10th. Fives years and three months ago, my beautiful girlfriend came from all the way across the World from the Philippines to marry me and be with me … Continue reading
That Warm and Fuzzy Feeling When I was out driving today I got “stuck” behind a school bus dropping off children and it was on a single lane highway. At first I was mildly irritated like most people get when … Continue reading