SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- How to Soar Like an Eagle or Charge Like a Rhino!
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
- What Can You Do To Change The World?
- How To Fall In Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
- (3nd time) Day #5 & 6 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Giving myself a break
- (3nd time) Day #4 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Kaitlin from Texas Road House
- (3nd time) Day #3 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Clarke
- (3nd time) Day #2 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person- Jacky
- (3nd time) Day #1 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person- Meet Becky
- (2nd time) Day #2 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person a Day-Fail!
Category Archives: self improvement
Most of us want a life full of abundance. We want to have our cake and eat it too. Hey, what good is having a cake if you can’t eat it? That’s what I say. The alarm wakes us up … Continue reading
(3nd time) Day #5 & 6 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Giving myself a break
So even though I have this head chest cold that started on Friday, I still have it today, and it seems to have come to its peak yesterday, it is the worst. So, to not overburden myself in feeling so … Continue reading
(3nd time) Day #4 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Kaitlin from Texas Road House
I love the food and the service at Texas Road House. What we love the best are their fresh rolls. My goodness, they are good! Even though I’m feeling a little better today, I’m still feeling under the weather, but … Continue reading
A real challenge in meeting someone new is when you are at home feeling sick. I rarely get sick (I believe because of my overall healthy lifestyle of using Young Living products), but because of the severe weather changes we … Continue reading
This picture isn’t Jacky, but I figured it was a lady and she is an office worker. lol. If your workplace is large like mine is, there more than likely is people that you see every day but don’t know … Continue reading
Hi everyone. So my rule for the 21 Day Challenge of meeting at least one new person a day is, that I must know their name (first name only is fine) and one thing about them. That’s at least a … Continue reading
Who knew it would be so hard to be consistent in meeting someone new every day? I ALMOST met someone new last night. Well, I did actually, but only by messenger on FB. While we had a good conversation, we … Continue reading
Well, since I blew it yesterday, I have to start all over on my 21-day challenge. Today I met Eric. He works on HVAC, different machines, and even ice machines. Today I met him repairing an ice machine. I didn’t … Continue reading
I knew before I started out my day that for sure it would give me opportunities to meet and talk with someone new. It’s Mother’s Day, and I have planned to take my wife out to Hibachi. Since we will … Continue reading
This one is a bit short as I was desperate to find someone new to talk to today because I was so busy. So at the end of the night at 11:30 PM I went to Giant and met a … Continue reading