Living a Life of Excellence
God wants us to live a life of Excellence. Jesus said “I have come to give you life, and life more abundantly. I believe that with the word, we are to live it and just not read it. Can I get an amen?
You Job or Business– Working with excellence
Vincent Van Gogh- famous painter who made such works as Starry night, Sunflowers, Irises, and The Potato Eaters said “Your profession is not what brings home your paycheck. Your profession is what you were put on earth to do with such passion and such intensity that it becomes spiritual in calling.”
“All right Mister, let me tell you what winning means. You’re willing to go longer, work harder, give more than anyone else” – Vince Lombardi
Ecclesiastes 9:10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might.
Your Marriage- Living a marriage of excellence
Does your marriage glorify God when people see you together?
Proverbs 31:23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sits amoung the elders of the land.
* When was the last time you just had fun with your spouse? *When was the last time you sat down at the table with your spouse for dinner/lunch/breakfast.
* When was the last time you made your wife breakfast and set the table special?
* How about talking with one another with no other distractions (eye contact, ie, T.V., radio, computer, newspaper, magazine, kids.
*Make a surprise love note and hide it where he/she will discover it
* Say “I love you” verbally
* Speak your spouses love language.
* Make passionate love
* Intimacy and the ability to pursue God-together in prayer. Read Song of Solomon together.
Your walk with Christ with Excellence
*Worship is more than a song.”
Is your life singing a song of praise or something else?
1 Corinthians 6:20 For you are bought with a price, therefore glorify god in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
* Live your walk 24/7
Colossians 3:23-24 And whatsoever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men. Knowing that of the Lord you shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for you serve the Lord Christ.
“If you’ll not settle for anything less than your best, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish in your lives.” – Vince Lombardi
Your Ministry- A ministry of excellence
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader”- John Quincy Adams
* How much prep time do you put into your ministry?
* How much prayer time do you put into your ministry?
*Are you giving it all you got with the ministry God has given you?
*Get out of the same rut and do something different/something special.
Inspiring you to have more Wealth and Riches in every area of your life,