Most of us want a life full of abundance. We want to have our cake and eat it too. Hey, what good is having a cake if you can’t eat it? That’s what I say.
The alarm wakes us up for work and what’s the first thing we do? We hit the snooze button and say “Just 10 more minutes”. Those 10 minutes more a lot of times turns into 30 more minutes and then we have to jump up out of bed, hurry up and get ready and rush off to work to get there on time so we don’t get fired! Wow, what a way to start out the day! We rush to work, we rush to get the database going, we rush to get that cup of coffee, and we rush through our day, all while thinking “There has to be a better way.” Well, there is a better way! A much better way, IF you are willing to do a few extra steps in the morning. If you do these simple steps I’m about to share with you, you’ll soar like an Eagle or charge like a Rhino!
1. Stop waking up with an Alarm. Who wants to be alarmed anyhow? I don’t want to wake up alarmed! I want to wake up at ease. For those who have jobs, waking up on time is vital to our financial health. If you don’t make it to work on time, you don’t have a job anymore. We all know that. So until you arrange otherwise in your life where you don’t have to wake up with something telling you it’s time to get it, change your mindset. Change your “Alarm” into an “Opportunity clock”. You see, you don’t have to go to work, you get to go to work.
2. When your Opportunity clock wakes you up to start your day, don’t hit the snooze. Instead turn the Opportunity clock off where it no longer makes sound and then start being grateful for people and things in your life before your feet hit the floor. After you have spent 5 minutes being grateful, then get out of bed and go to the bathroom to get your beautiful/handsome self on.
3. You’re not done yet! Now go to your journal (Any kind will do, book or electronic, whatever works best for you) and list 10 things you are grateful for. Do this each day with 10 new things.
4. Read/watch/listen to something inspiring/encouraging/educational every day.
5. Place something on your nightstand to remind yourself before you sleep to think of one thing during the day that you are grateful for. It’s a wonderful way to go to sleep. Try it, you’ll like it a lot.
If you make these things a habit each day, your life will soar like an Eagle or charge like a Rhino!
Inspiring you to have more Wealth and Riches in every area of your life,