Historical Use of Essential Oils
Essential oils are considered mankind’s first medicine and have been used around the world for centuries. Essential oils and other aromatics have been used in religious rituals, to treat various illnesses, and for other physical and spiritual needs.
Research dates the use of essential oils back to 4500 BC. Ancient Egyptians were the first to discover the potential of fragrance, and records demonstrate that oils and aromatics were used for treating illness and performing rituals and religious ceremonies in temples and pyramids. In fact, three oils that are still commonly used today—cedarwood, myrrh, and frankincense—were used in the embalming process.
According to ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics and Chinese manuscripts, priests and physicians used oils thousands of years before the time of Christ. There are more than 188 references to oils in the Bible, and some precious oils like frankincense, myrrh, rosemary, cassia, and cinnamon were used for the anointing and healing of the sick. Additionally, biblical prophets recognized the use of essential oils as protection against disease.
The reintroduction of essential oils into modern medicine first began during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Since that time essential oils have been used traditionally to kill harmful germs, as well as spiritually to balance mood, lift spirits, and dispel negative emotions.
Therapeutic grade essential oils are extremely concentrated particularly when they have been derived through distillation, which is the most effective method of extraction. Because essential oils are so highly concentrated, most of them are at least 50 times more therapeutically potent than the herbs or plants they came from. When herbs are cut & dehydrated for therapeutic use, they can lose as much as 90% of the healing nutrients as well as the vast majority of the vital oxygen molecules. Not so with essential oils, which are many times more potent than dried herbs.
Most of the essential oils you find in health food stores are so low in quality and full of adulterations, you would be shocked. Even essential oils labeled as “PURE” are not what they seem.
There is a very big difference between the low-quality essential oils and true therapeutic grade essential oils.
Young Living Essential Oils set the standard for purity and quality in the U.S. Every batch of oils is rigorously tested by independent laboratories before being sold to customers. You are protected by Young Living’s unconditional guarantee of purity and quality.
To be able to certify completely the high-grade of Young Living oils, they have taken the ultimate step and developed their own farms and own distillation techniques to guarantee the top quality. Young Living Aromatic Farms
Also offered by Young Living and very good for your overall health is a natural drink called NingXia Red.
Benefits Of Becoming A Young Living Distributor vs. Customer
As a Young Living Distributor, you will receive the following benefits:
- Wholesale pricing – Young Living Distributors save 24% off retail pricing, allowing you the flexibility of selling Young Living Products directly through their drop-ship program via your own already existing website, or by enrolling customers through your Young Living business. Plus, you gain access to all the other specials and promotions offered by Young Living.
- Essential Rewards Program – As a distributor, you are eligible to enroll in the Young Living Essential Rewards Program for an automatic monthly shipment and reduced shipping rate. You will also earn up to 20% of each order in Essential Reward Points which are then redeemable for Young Living products. That’s right – FREE products!
- Earn Commissions – By experiencing Young Living products for yourself and sharing those experiences with others, you encourage others to want to try the products for themselves. By passing these products on, you’re rewarded through commissions!
- Support – You’ll never be alone with this team! Join the rest of your Young Living Team in an exclusive support group on Facebook that was created to help support you in growing your business and provide you with any resources you might need. It’s a great place to get your feet wet!
- Young Living Compensation PlanThese are the average compensations with NO bonuses.Bonuses can add another lucrative dimension.Big emphasis: These are residual, passive incomes.Average Per Month Commissions (USD)Executive: Average: $550 per monthSilver: Average: $2500 per month
Gold: Average: $9100 per month
Platinum Average: $21,500 per month
Diamond Average: $29,000 per month
Crown Diamond Average: +++ per month
Young Living Bonus system is easy to earn and very generous. Bonus levels are $100.00, $500.00 and $2000.00 USD PER MONTH in addition to the above figures ( bonus structure can be built multiple times!)
Connie McDanel Young Living Crown Diamond presented these figures at a business builder’s workshop Feb 15, 2011 (3 years ago — figures may have changed slightly
- See Disclosures: http://dexterdblack.com/disclosures/
Enter in Member and Sponsor # 1085586
Call me at my home number: 717-467-5088 (Eastern Time Zone USA)
Disclosure Link http://dexterdblack.com/disclosures