SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- It’s in the Knowing…That You Are Set Free!
- Invincible Through God
- Kimi Werner is Amazing-Spearfisher, Freediver, Shark Whisperer?, Chef,Artist, Model, and Entrepreneur
- Being Loved at Home Part 11- Single Parents
- Being Loved At Home Part 9-Who’s Corner are you in?
- How to Soar Like an Eagle or Charge Like a Rhino!
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
- What Can You Do To Change The World?
- How To Fall In Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
- (3nd time) Day #5 & 6 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Giving myself a break
Tag Archives: 21 day challenge of meeting meeting at least one new person a day
This picture isn’t Jacky, but I figured it was a lady and she is an office worker. lol. If your workplace is large like mine is, there more than likely is people that you see every day but don’t know … Continue reading
I’m eleven hours behind in posting this, BUT I did meet someone new yesterday. Tom. Like so many people at my work, I’ve seen Tom walking around before. I knew he was in the other department, although on the same … Continue reading