SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
- What Can You Do To Change The World?
- How To Fall In Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
- (3nd time) Day #5 & 6 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Giving myself a break
- (3nd time) Day #4 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Kaitlin from Texas Road House
- (3nd time) Day #3 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Clarke
- (3nd time) Day #2 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person- Jacky
- (3nd time) Day #1 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person- Meet Becky
- (2nd time) Day #2 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person a Day-Fail!
- (2nd time) Day #1 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person a Day. -Meet Eric
Tag Archives: Dexter Black
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank Once upon a time, there was an old man who used to go to the ocean to do his writing. … Continue reading
Today I was working out at the gym and I seen one of those drug commercials that have the numerous possible side effects, but there was one thing it showed on the screen that caught my attention. It said “Why … Continue reading
The Needs of a Man. Do you know what your man needs? It’s been said “All a man needs is, sex, beer, and TV.” Kind of a poor joke, but funny in its own way. Is a man really that … Continue reading
Amazing how one thing can change your whole life I’m a big reader and one of the types of books I enjoy is self-help type books. I’ve read over and over how one thing, or one thought can change the … Continue reading
You are great! You are wonderfully made. You can make a positive difference in not only your own life, but in the lives of others. You don’t have to be rich, or talented. You don’t have to drive a fancy … Continue reading
Victim or Victor? Ask Yourself The Right Questions Hello friends! Empowering questions are beneficial to you and others as are self-defeating questions. For example last night over the phone I had a lady say to me after experiencing some … Continue reading
The Song of Your Life “We need to look in the mirror once in a while and remind ourselves of the truth: That we really are alive, man! Our life is happening now! It’s like we’re dreaming and we have … Continue reading
Earn Extra Cash In Dover With Xocai Cocoa Need extra cash in Dover? Welcome to my home based business blog. This site is for Holt people looking for a way to supplement their income. I own my own Xocai Cocoa … Continue reading
Last night we went to the annual Transport for Christ fund raising dinner. This makes our second time attending and really enjoyed ourselves. Tickets were $15 each and there was plenty of food that was served to us. Transport for … Continue reading
Being Loved at Home Part 8- Submitting to One Another Christian husbands love to quote that the wife is supposed to submit to her husband. Is it true? “Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.” Ephesians … Continue reading