SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- 6 Most Expensive Things Owned By T.D. Jakes – By 10 Over 10
- Are You Really Doing What God Has Called You To Do? Here’s how to find out:
- Night Of Hope with Joel and Victoria Osteen- My Notes
- Go From Extra to Extraordinary In Your Marriage
- The 70/10/10/10 Plan Can Make You Rich
- Manhattan Short 21st Annual Short Film Festival
- 4 Tiny Actions That will make you 10x happier- From Greatest
- Cool Website Tells You Exactly How to Work Any Muscle
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy – My Review
- How Forward Do You Look Ahead?
Tag Archives: do affirmations work?
The following is from Jim Rohn’s CD #3 Ambition: “Some would have us believe that positive affirmation is more important than activity. Instead of doing something constructive to change our lives, they would have us repeating slogans and canned affirmations … Continue reading