SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- It’s in the Knowing…That You Are Set Free!
- Invincible Through God
- Kimi Werner is Amazing-Spearfisher, Freediver, Shark Whisperer?, Chef,Artist, Model, and Entrepreneur
- Being Loved at Home Part 11- Single Parents
- Being Loved At Home Part 9-Who’s Corner are you in?
- How to Soar Like an Eagle or Charge Like a Rhino!
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
- What Can You Do To Change The World?
- How To Fall In Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
- (3nd time) Day #5 & 6 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Giving myself a break
Tag Archives: getting to know one another
Who knew it would be so hard to be consistent in meeting someone new every day? I ALMOST met someone new last night. Well, I did actually, but only by messenger on FB. While we had a good conversation, we … Continue reading
Today I met Kashif from Pakistan. We had a nice video chat this afternoon. He’s a young man that aspires to work in Oman because of the currency difference between PK and Oman. He has 2 brothers and 3 sisters … Continue reading