SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- Is The Bible For The Thinking Man/Woman?
- When Faith Gets Shaken
- America’s Infrastructure Is In Need Of Some Major Work
- One Of The Most Important Videos You’ll Ever Watch To Become Financially Free
- What Will The Mark of The Beast Look Like & How Will It work?
- Who was Marshall Field & How Did He Become Successful?-Success Leaves Clues Series
- Pillars of Remembrance
- No one is going to say “You better not” except maybe your Doctor
- How To Overcome Problems
- Are You In A Desperate Place In Your Life Right Now?
Tag Archives: goals
Don’t Just Make a Wish, Make a Plan Wishing it only where it starts out. Wishing, dreaming, But to take your dreams into reality, you must make a plan and work that plan consistently. And if that plan doesn’t work, … Continue reading
It’s good to ask questions. Especially empowering ones to yourself. Lately, I’ve been asking myself “Are you doing everything you possibly can to become the success you dream about?” Perhaps … Continue reading
Tony Robbins is right. Massive action brings massive results. What do you need to take massive action on? Inspiring you to have more Wealth and Riches in every area of your life, Dexter Pin It
Don’t let ANYONE stomp on your dreams! You and your dreams are valuable. Keep going towards your dreams! The way I feel about it is I will make it to my goal, or die trying! Inspiring you to have more … Continue reading
Break Out of Your Comfort Zone for Big Time Success I just finished reading an older book (published in the late ’90s) about The Delany Sisters. They both lived into their 100’s and I knew that if anyone that … Continue reading
Living Intentional Most people I’ve met live as reactionaries. In other words, they go about their day reacting to whatever may come. The phone rings, they react. Whatever happens, they respond to. No plans, no goals for the day. … Continue reading
How To Reach a Goal The Easy Way Sharing a tip from my friend Mirdza Make realistic goals and have an action plan to achieve them. Most people don’t accomplish their goals because they don’t have any. They simply say … Continue reading