SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- Living With Intention of Becoming A Better You
- Blessed By The Best! What Does It Really Mean?
- The Miracle Working Power of Jesus
- It’s in the Knowing…That You Are Set Free!
- Invincible Through God
- Kimi Werner is Amazing-Spearfisher, Freediver, Shark Whisperer?, Chef,Artist, Model, and Entrepreneur
- Being Loved at Home Part 11- Single Parents
- Being Loved At Home Part 9-Who’s Corner are you in?
- How to Soar Like an Eagle or Charge Like a Rhino!
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
Tag Archives: How to meet other people
A real challenge in meeting someone new is when you are at home feeling sick. I rarely get sick (I believe because of my overall healthy lifestyle of using Young Living products), but because of the severe weather changes we … Continue reading
Well…compared to my sparse meeting of someone new yesterday, I really made up for it today! First of all, at my new Bank that I’m trying out (Santander) I met Teller, Anna Gladfelter. I said I know another lady by … Continue reading
Today I met Susan. Susan is a lady that cleans the building I work in along with a team of other people. I believe though she’s very faithful to her job, as I’ve noticed many cleaning people come and go, … Continue reading