SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- Don’t Just Make a Wish, Make a Plan
- How To Get Ahead In Your Job
- Don’t Just Wish For It, Go For It!
- When Pigs Fly! Attention: They Now Do! Proof Shown Here
- Success Leaves Clues- Cary Grant
- Average Time To Consider Someone A Friend
- It IS Your Season!
- He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much-What It Means
- How To Get Anything You Want
- More Than Just A Game-Cashflow Online
Tag Archives: love language
What if you could be a better husband, a better wife, a better parent, a better son or daughter, a better friend, a better Grandmother/Grandfather? But how? If you’re anything like me, your time is already limited. What can you … Continue reading
The Needs of a Man. Do you know what your man needs? It’s been said “All a man needs is, sex, beer, and TV.” Kind of a poor joke, but funny in its own way. Is a man really that … Continue reading