SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- It’s in the Knowing…That You Are Set Free!
- Invincible Through God
- Kimi Werner is Amazing-Spearfisher, Freediver, Shark Whisperer?, Chef,Artist, Model, and Entrepreneur
- Being Loved at Home Part 11- Single Parents
- Being Loved At Home Part 9-Who’s Corner are you in?
- How to Soar Like an Eagle or Charge Like a Rhino!
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
- What Can You Do To Change The World?
- How To Fall In Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
- (3nd time) Day #5 & 6 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Giving myself a break
Tag Archives: loving your spouse
Being Loved At Home Part 9-Who’s Corner are you in? The World can beat on us. The boss at work is breathing down your neck to be more productive, the bills are piling, and someone cut you off at the … Continue reading
Hi Everybody! Sometimes when you are married, hard feelings develop and releasing them can be a challenge. It’s so easy to look at the faults in your spouse, instead of all the strengths they have. Am I right, or am … Continue reading
I just finished reading Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff in Love by Richard Carlson, Ph.D and Dristine Carlson. The is a book written by a couple that have great advice that can make a noticeable difference in your marriage. The … Continue reading
Sometimes people read these type of books when their marriage is on the rocks. Which isn’t a bad idea. An even better idea is to read this book even if your marriage is great. The 5 Love Languages will make … Continue reading