SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- It’s in the Knowing…That You Are Set Free!
- Invincible Through God
- Kimi Werner is Amazing-Spearfisher, Freediver, Shark Whisperer?, Chef,Artist, Model, and Entrepreneur
- Being Loved at Home Part 11- Single Parents
- Being Loved At Home Part 9-Who’s Corner are you in?
- How to Soar Like an Eagle or Charge Like a Rhino!
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
- What Can You Do To Change The World?
- How To Fall In Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
- (3nd time) Day #5 & 6 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Giving myself a break
Tag Archives: making friends
So even though I have this head chest cold that started on Friday, I still have it today, and it seems to have come to its peak yesterday, it is the worst. So, to not overburden myself in feeling so … Continue reading
(3nd time) Day #4 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Kaitlin from Texas Road House
I love the food and the service at Texas Road House. What we love the best are their fresh rolls. My goodness, they are good! Even though I’m feeling a little better today, I’m still feeling under the weather, but … Continue reading
A real challenge in meeting someone new is when you are at home feeling sick. I rarely get sick (I believe because of my overall healthy lifestyle of using Young Living products), but because of the severe weather changes we … Continue reading
This picture isn’t Jacky, but I figured it was a lady and she is an office worker. lol. If your workplace is large like mine is, there more than likely is people that you see every day but don’t know … Continue reading
Well…compared to my sparse meeting of someone new yesterday, I really made up for it today! First of all, at my new Bank that I’m trying out (Santander) I met Teller, Anna Gladfelter. I said I know another lady by … Continue reading