SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- It’s in the Knowing…That You Are Set Free!
- Invincible Through God
- Kimi Werner is Amazing-Spearfisher, Freediver, Shark Whisperer?, Chef,Artist, Model, and Entrepreneur
- Being Loved at Home Part 11- Single Parents
- Being Loved At Home Part 9-Who’s Corner are you in?
- How to Soar Like an Eagle or Charge Like a Rhino!
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
- What Can You Do To Change The World?
- How To Fall In Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
- (3nd time) Day #5 & 6 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Giving myself a break
Tag Archives: making new friends
Who knew it would be so hard to be consistent in meeting someone new every day? I ALMOST met someone new last night. Well, I did actually, but only by messenger on FB. While we had a good conversation, we … Continue reading
I knew before I started out my day that for sure it would give me opportunities to meet and talk with someone new. It’s Mother’s Day, and I have planned to take my wife out to Hibachi. Since we will … Continue reading
Today was the used book sale for Life Path that we go to twice a year in York. I love this book sale! Hardbacks and Bibles are $1.00 and all other books are twenty-five cents! Before I tell you who … Continue reading
Today I met Susan. Susan is a lady that cleans the building I work in along with a team of other people. I believe though she’s very faithful to her job, as I’ve noticed many cleaning people come and go, … Continue reading