SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- When Pigs Fly! Attention: They Now Do! Proof Shown Here
- Success Leaves Clues- Cary Grant
- Average Time To Consider Someone A Friend
- It IS Your Season!
- He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much-What It Means
- How To Get Anything You Want
- More Than Just A Game-Cashflow Online
- Living With Intention of Becoming A Better You
- Blessed By The Best! What Does It Really Mean?
- The Miracle Working Power of Jesus
Tag Archives: making new friends
Who knew it would be so hard to be consistent in meeting someone new every day? I ALMOST met someone new last night. Well, I did actually, but only by messenger on FB. While we had a good conversation, we … Continue reading
I knew before I started out my day that for sure it would give me opportunities to meet and talk with someone new. It’s Mother’s Day, and I have planned to take my wife out to Hibachi. Since we will … Continue reading
Today was the used book sale for Life Path that we go to twice a year in York. I love this book sale! Hardbacks and Bibles are $1.00 and all other books are twenty-five cents! Before I tell you who … Continue reading
Today I met Susan. Susan is a lady that cleans the building I work in along with a team of other people. I believe though she’s very faithful to her job, as I’ve noticed many cleaning people come and go, … Continue reading