SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- The Miracle Working Power of Jesus
- It’s in the Knowing…That You Are Set Free!
- Invincible Through God
- Kimi Werner is Amazing-Spearfisher, Freediver, Shark Whisperer?, Chef,Artist, Model, and Entrepreneur
- Being Loved at Home Part 11- Single Parents
- Being Loved At Home Part 9-Who’s Corner are you in?
- How to Soar Like an Eagle or Charge Like a Rhino!
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
- What Can You Do To Change The World?
- How To Fall In Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
Tag Archives: marriage
Dating doesn’t have stop when you get married. As a matter of fact it’s great to continue to date your spouse. Inspiring you to have more Wealth and Riches in every area of your life, Dexter Pin It
WE have one life to live, so we might as well make the most of it, right!? Right! “The quality of the conversation is determined by the quality of the questions.” – John Maxwell So considering John Maxwell’s advice we … Continue reading
I just finished reading Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff in Love by Richard Carlson, Ph.D and Dristine Carlson. The is a book written by a couple that have great advice that can make a noticeable difference in your marriage. The … Continue reading
Listen, there’s all kinds of seasons in your life. When it comes to anything, especially relationships it’s easy to coast. If you coast long enough, you might find a big hill, and you need to start peddling again. If you … Continue reading