SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- How to Soar Like an Eagle or Charge Like a Rhino!
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
- What Can You Do To Change The World?
- How To Fall In Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
- (3nd time) Day #5 & 6 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Giving myself a break
- (3nd time) Day #4 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Kaitlin from Texas Road House
- (3nd time) Day #3 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Clarke
- (3nd time) Day #2 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person- Jacky
- (3nd time) Day #1 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person- Meet Becky
- (2nd time) Day #2 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person a Day-Fail!
Tag Archives: meeting others
Who knew it would be so hard to be consistent in meeting someone new every day? I ALMOST met someone new last night. Well, I did actually, but only by messenger on FB. While we had a good conversation, we … Continue reading
Well, since I blew it yesterday, I have to start all over on my 21-day challenge. Today I met Eric. He works on HVAC, different machines, and even ice machines. Today I met him repairing an ice machine. I didn’t … Continue reading
I knew before I started out my day that for sure it would give me opportunities to meet and talk with someone new. It’s Mother’s Day, and I have planned to take my wife out to Hibachi. Since we will … Continue reading
Today was the used book sale for Life Path that we go to twice a year in York. I love this book sale! Hardbacks and Bibles are $1.00 and all other books are twenty-five cents! Before I tell you who … Continue reading
Well…compared to my sparse meeting of someone new yesterday, I really made up for it today! First of all, at my new Bank that I’m trying out (Santander) I met Teller, Anna Gladfelter. I said I know another lady by … Continue reading
This one is a bit short as I was desperate to find someone new to talk to today because I was so busy. So at the end of the night at 11:30 PM I went to Giant and met a … Continue reading
I’m eleven hours behind in posting this, BUT I did meet someone new yesterday. Tom. Like so many people at my work, I’ve seen Tom walking around before. I knew he was in the other department, although on the same … Continue reading
Today I met Kashif from Pakistan. We had a nice video chat this afternoon. He’s a young man that aspires to work in Oman because of the currency difference between PK and Oman. He has 2 brothers and 3 sisters … Continue reading
There are some friends that I have that are married and I don’t even know their spouse. Kind of strange when I start to think about it. How about you? Do you have a married friend and you don’t even … Continue reading
Day #5 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person a Day – Marianne from the Philippines
I almost didn’t make today’s challenge. Only 2 minutes to spare before midnight! Now one of the exceptions I make for myself in meeting new people is if it is online, it has to be by video chat. Not just … Continue reading