SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- Living With Intention of Becoming A Better You
- Blessed By The Best! What Does It Really Mean?
- The Miracle Working Power of Jesus
- It’s in the Knowing…That You Are Set Free!
- Invincible Through God
- Kimi Werner is Amazing-Spearfisher, Freediver, Shark Whisperer?, Chef,Artist, Model, and Entrepreneur
- Being Loved at Home Part 11- Single Parents
- Being Loved At Home Part 9-Who’s Corner are you in?
- How to Soar Like an Eagle or Charge Like a Rhino!
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
Tag Archives: money
“If a little money does not go out, great money will not come in.” – Chinese proverb In order to make money in a low cost start up business, you still have to invest some money, your own or borrowed. … Continue reading
What do you really think of people who are rich? Are they all crooks? Are they people who take advantage of others? Perhaps they are pushy salesmen? Perhaps…or perhaps not? Inspiring you to have more Wealth and Riches in every … Continue reading
What is your most valuable asset? I’ll give you a hint. Everyone has it, rich or poor. The rich though know how to use it to the utmost advantage. Inspiring you to have more Wealth and Riches in every area … Continue reading
Robert Hollis has to be one of my recently discovered hero’s. He’s gone from being an Auto Mechanic to a Life Mechanic. Click on the link below and watch one of his many video blogs. This one teaches us the … Continue reading
Here are a few things that will impact individual income tax returns for tax year 2013: * The 2 percent payroll tax holiday is set to expire at the end of this year. Social Security taxes withheld from employee … Continue reading
Parable of the Pipeline by Burke Hedges Start building your own Pipeline today. Join me in Xocai Healthy Chocolate Inspiring you to have more Wealth and Riches in every area of your life, Dexter Black Pin It
The Law of significance or How to Be Great “The law of significance says one is too small of a number to achieve greatness. If you want to be great, you can’t be great by yourself. If you want to … Continue reading