SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- How Forward Do You Look Ahead?
- Affirmations Work If You Do
- Don’t Just Make a Wish, Make a Plan
- How To Get Ahead In Your Job
- Don’t Just Wish For It, Go For It!
- When Pigs Fly! Attention: They Now Do! Proof Shown Here
- Success Leaves Clues- Cary Grant
- Average Time To Consider Someone A Friend
- It IS Your Season!
- He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much-What It Means
Tag Archives: relationships
There’s a saying that is said when something seems impossible that goes something like this: “When Pigs grow wings and fly!” Recently we were at Ocean City, Maryland on the beach and lo … Continue reading
WE have one life to live, so we might as well make the most of it, right!? Right! “The quality of the conversation is determined by the quality of the questions.” – John Maxwell So considering John Maxwell’s advice we … Continue reading
I just finished reading Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff in Love by Richard Carlson, Ph.D and Dristine Carlson. The is a book written by a couple that have great advice that can make a noticeable difference in your marriage. The … Continue reading
Who are you really? Getting to know your spouse Do you really know a person? I mean really know them? Not just about them, their hair color, their favorite color, what party they are registered with, their favorite food and … Continue reading