SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- The Miracle Working Power of Jesus
- It’s in the Knowing…That You Are Set Free!
- Invincible Through God
- Kimi Werner is Amazing-Spearfisher, Freediver, Shark Whisperer?, Chef,Artist, Model, and Entrepreneur
- Being Loved at Home Part 11- Single Parents
- Being Loved At Home Part 9-Who’s Corner are you in?
- How to Soar Like an Eagle or Charge Like a Rhino!
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
- What Can You Do To Change The World?
- How To Fall In Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
Tag Archives: salvation
When my girlfriend (now my wife) and I were dating, she wanted to reassure me of her love for me. So she made an email address that showed that love for me. She made Mae4Dex@……… She wanted me to know … Continue reading
What is the church’s focus? I’ve had the privilege and sometimes not such much of a privilege to be a part of and visit many churches. Some very fine, and some not so fine. The nice thing is it’s given … Continue reading
DRUGS- I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that’s just the start. I’m more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I’m … Continue reading