SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much-What It Means
- How To Get Anything You Want
- More Than Just A Game-Cashflow Online
- Living With Intention of Becoming A Better You
- Blessed By The Best! What Does It Really Mean?
- The Miracle Working Power of Jesus
- It’s in the Knowing…That You Are Set Free!
- Invincible Through God
- Kimi Werner is Amazing-Spearfisher, Freediver, Shark Whisperer?, Chef,Artist, Model, and Entrepreneur
- Being Loved at Home Part 11- Single Parents
Tag Archives: salvation
When my girlfriend (now my wife) and I were dating, she wanted to reassure me of her love for me. So she made an email address that showed that love for me. She made Mae4Dex@……… She wanted me to know … Continue reading
What is the church’s focus? I’ve had the privilege and sometimes not such much of a privilege to be a part of and visit many churches. Some very fine, and some not so fine. The nice thing is it’s given … Continue reading
DRUGS- I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that’s just the start. I’m more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I’m … Continue reading