SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- How Forward Do You Look Ahead?
- Affirmations Work If You Do
- Don’t Just Make a Wish, Make a Plan
- How To Get Ahead In Your Job
- Don’t Just Wish For It, Go For It!
- When Pigs Fly! Attention: They Now Do! Proof Shown Here
- Success Leaves Clues- Cary Grant
- Average Time To Consider Someone A Friend
- It IS Your Season!
- He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much-What It Means
Tag Archives: self improvement
What if you could be a better husband, a better wife, a better parent, a better son or daughter, a better friend, a better Grandmother/Grandfather? But how? If you’re anything like me, your time is already limited. What can you … Continue reading
Most of us want a life full of abundance. We want to have our cake and eat it too. Hey, what good is having a cake if you can’t eat it? That’s what I say. The alarm wakes us up … Continue reading
This picture isn’t Jacky, but I figured it was a lady and she is an office worker. lol. If your workplace is large like mine is, there more than likely is people that you see every day but don’t know … Continue reading
WE have one life to live, so we might as well make the most of it, right!? Right! “The quality of the conversation is determined by the quality of the questions.” – John Maxwell So considering John Maxwell’s advice we … Continue reading
What are you studying (even if you are out of school) “Success is a process that continues, not a status that you reach. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.” —Denis Waitley “I believe people should study … Continue reading