SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- It’s in the Knowing…That You Are Set Free!
- Invincible Through God
- Kimi Werner is Amazing-Spearfisher, Freediver, Shark Whisperer?, Chef,Artist, Model, and Entrepreneur
- Being Loved at Home Part 11- Single Parents
- Being Loved At Home Part 9-Who’s Corner are you in?
- How to Soar Like an Eagle or Charge Like a Rhino!
- Do You Have The Balls to Make it in a Low Cost Business?
- What Can You Do To Change The World?
- How To Fall In Love With Your Spouse All Over Again
- (3nd time) Day #5 & 6 of my 21 Day Challenge of Meeting at Least One New Person-Giving myself a break
Tag Archives: self improvement
Most of us want a life full of abundance. We want to have our cake and eat it too. Hey, what good is having a cake if you can’t eat it? That’s what I say. The alarm wakes us up … Continue reading
This picture isn’t Jacky, but I figured it was a lady and she is an office worker. lol. If your workplace is large like mine is, there more than likely is people that you see every day but don’t know … Continue reading
WE have one life to live, so we might as well make the most of it, right!? Right! “The quality of the conversation is determined by the quality of the questions.” – John Maxwell So considering John Maxwell’s advice we … Continue reading
What are you studying (even if you are out of school) “Success is a process that continues, not a status that you reach. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.” —Denis Waitley “I believe people should study … Continue reading