SubscribeEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- It IS Your Season!
- He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much-What It Means
- How To Get Anything You Want
- More Than Just A Game-Cashflow Online
- Living With Intention of Becoming A Better You
- Blessed By The Best! What Does It Really Mean?
- The Miracle Working Power of Jesus
- It’s in the Knowing…That You Are Set Free!
- Invincible Through God
- Kimi Werner is Amazing-Spearfisher, Freediver, Shark Whisperer?, Chef,Artist, Model, and Entrepreneur
Tag Archives: self improvement
What if you could be a better husband, a better wife, a better parent, a better son or daughter, a better friend, a better Grandmother/Grandfather? But how? If you’re anything like me, your time is already limited. What can you … Continue reading
Most of us want a life full of abundance. We want to have our cake and eat it too. Hey, what good is having a cake if you can’t eat it? That’s what I say. The alarm wakes us up … Continue reading
This picture isn’t Jacky, but I figured it was a lady and she is an office worker. lol. If your workplace is large like mine is, there more than likely is people that you see every day but don’t know … Continue reading
WE have one life to live, so we might as well make the most of it, right!? Right! “The quality of the conversation is determined by the quality of the questions.” – John Maxwell So considering John Maxwell’s advice we … Continue reading
What are you studying (even if you are out of school) “Success is a process that continues, not a status that you reach. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.” —Denis Waitley “I believe people should study … Continue reading